• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

Dear David,

I wrote you but you're still not calling, even though I left my cell, pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent you two letters back in the summer, but you must not have gotten 'em. I hear there's a problem at the post office or something.

Dear David,

You still ain't called or wrote us. I hope you have a chance. We Panthers fans ain't mad - we just think it's messed up you don't answer fans.  If you don't wanna talk to us outside the stadium, you don't have to - but you coulda posted a message on the dot-com for us. We've watched training camp in the blistering sun for you; we've waited for hours just to get a word with you...  We even got a Panthers logo tattoo across the chest; it's like adrenaline, every chance we get to see the team; Our girlfriends' are jealous because we talk about you her 24/7, but she don't know you like we do, David. No one does...   We're the biggest fans. We don't like to lose.

• Pie 3

Tepp if you're reading this I want you to know that I haven't missed a game in 20 years! 

Things are bad right now, but trading for Watson with the allegations pending against him, and mortgaging our future to do it would make me seriously consider my fandom. 

Love, 

GastricBeerpass

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

Dear David,

I wrote you but you're still not calling, even though I left my cell, pager, and my home phone at the bottom. I sent you two letters back in the summer, but you must not have gotten 'em. I hear there's a problem at the post office or something.

Dear David,

You still ain't called or wrote us. I hope you have a chance. We Panthers fans ain't mad - we just think it's messed up you don't answer fans.  If you don't wanna talk to us outside the stadium, you don't have to - but you coulda posted a message on the dot-com for us. We've watched training camp in the blistering sun for you; we've waited for hours just to get a word with you...  We even got a Panthers logo tattoo across the chest; it's like adrenaline, every chance we get to see the team; Our girlfriends' are jealous because we talk about you her 24/7, but she don't know you like we do, David. No one does...   We're the biggest fans. We don't like to lose.

Yes this 100%

Dear David, 

I was recently informed by an astute member of the fanbase community about the Appaloosa model.  I must say, whatever that is...I believe it sucks. 

Thank you for you time, 

Some random dude on the magical interwebz

18 hours ago, hepcat said:

I said the same thing all off-season. Giving Darnold a shot wasn’t a bad idea. When they didn’t sign a veteran or draft another QB I knew it had the potential to be a miserable season. 

I never got the Darnold #2qb anyways. Too me in college he was too careless with the ball. I never thought he would be successful in the Nfl.