• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Fug this guy. Go get an OL first. Any QB behind this line and taking plays from Joe Brady is losing their career

Yall say this as a reflex towards literally every QB suggested for this team though, I'm not sure this fan base is ready to win the same way these young players don't know how to win and are trying to learn on the fly

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yall say this as a reflex towards literally every QB suggested for this team though, I'm not sure this fan base is ready to win the same way these young players don't know how to win and are trying to learn on the fly

Why spend cap on a QB when it’s going to be the same coach calling plays and same line blocking for him. 

Why not invest in that first.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Zod said:

I know you read this board. 

Get in touch. I won't blow smoke up your ass.

You have my info.

Love, 

JI 

Yeah, but only read posts by the "pessimists" that get it right and then get banned by the forum owner and toxic optimist clique.

Are you guys back to reality now? 

Here's the reality, the Panthers are going into year 3 of a rebuild in QB purgatory without many picks, and not many great prospects to draft from. More than likely next year will have to be a firesale, with a new coach by the end of it, and maybe even a new GM — yes Fitts has been horrific in year one, and if you can't see it you're still a problem.

• Poo 1