• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Rhule is panicking his ass off in this post game presser. 

He sounded more pissed off than anything else

said we don’t perform, not tough enough, don’t make plays, coach lousy

said if we don’t get better now, like next week, changes are coming…whatever the hell that means

7 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

He sounded more pissed off than anything else

said we don’t perform, not tough enough, don’t make plays, coach lousy

said if we don’t get better now, like next week, changes are coming…whatever the hell that means

And than he said there’s no need to panic, either implying he’s panicking or that’s he’s not serious. 

He also didn’t sound pissed. He sounded lost. 

14 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And than he said there’s no need to panic, either implying he’s panicking or that’s he’s not serious. 

He also didn’t sound pissed. He sounded lost. 

He hand picked his whole staff filled with college coaches, so he doesn't have any realistic coordinator changes to make. Unless he wants to truly gamble on himself and call the offensive plays for the rest of the season. Maybe let Sean Ryan give it a go but he might refuse haha

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not even mad at giving Darnold a chance. I didn’t agree with it, but sure I get he was cheap with some potential. Not having a plan B is my issue. Going all in on Darnold was a terrible mistake…

Probably already been said, but the issue with Darnold was picking up his 5th year option. After not even playing a down here and showing mostly garbage in NY. 

18 million guaranteed next year for our backup QB. That's some Taysom Hill poo. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Probably already been said, but the issue with Darnold was picking up his 5th year option. After not even playing a down here and showing mostly garbage in NY. 

18 million guaranteed next year for our backup QB. That's some Taysom Hill poo. 

Rhule has to live with that blunder. I just hope he doesn't pull another one in a panic move.

He needs to seriously reevaluate his entire team structure and get some nfl coaches on staff.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not even mad at giving Darnold a chance. I didn’t agree with it, but sure I get he was cheap with some potential. Not having a plan B is my issue. Going all in on Darnold was a terrible mistake…

Yea and Fields doesn’t look great right now, but you’d at least have the hope of him improving. Darnold is who he is. 

• Pie 5

5 hours ago, Nickdog0710 said:

Didn’t even get a sack till the second half….

5 hours ago, aahainley said:

Exhausted because the offense forgot how to play the game

It was 3-5 at halftime. Sacks are great but points allowed is what you're defense is paid to do. Our defense played well enough to win. The offense simply couldn't do anything.

• Pie 1

Dear David,

I feel like I can call you David because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to talk investing. I know I can't invest as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you invest fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real Touch Down!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Dear David,

I feel like I can call you David because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to talk investing. I know I can't invest as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you invest fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have no been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real Touch Down!

Dear David, have you heard about the excellent investment opportunity known as Shib coin?