• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady

OldhamA

"We're going to get at least 33 rushes this coming week."

Rhule and Brady need to be pushed off of a pier and left to swim home. Might as well push Snow in after them because once someone went back and looked at 1953's Best Defensive Plays Quarterly, we haven't been able to stop anyone.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I just... I think back to this game today. I think about the missed passes that killed drives. Protection was alright today. I'm not saying he's the next McVay, but I just don't think the offense is much of his fault right now. By far the biggest issue is this QB play.

Sam hasn’t been good.  Admittedly.  

His play is MVP level compared to the 5 men in front of him.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

"We're going to get at least 33 rushes this coming week."

Rhule and Brady need to be pushed off of a pier and left to swim home. Might as well push Snow in after them because once someone went back and looked at 1953's Best Defensive Plays Quarterly, we haven't been able to stop anyone.

7 on the first drive, so 9 rushes for the rest of the game. That is god awful. 

Brady is absolute trash. 

• Pie 7

Just now, TheCasillas said:

We already have Sean Ryan. We dont need another OC.

Oh, we definitely need a new OC.  As bad as the players have performed, he's compounded the problem with simply atrocious play calling.  Again, he's calling the games like he's got the massive recruiting gap versus the competition.  Dude, this is the NFL and EVERY FRUCKING TEAM is good.  You can't take this inferior offense, just lining them up against the defense and use your college bread and butter plays.  There are some serious deficiencies and Brady needs to acknowledge that and call plays that offset those inadequacies.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Oh, we definitely need a new OC.  As bad as the players have performed, he's compounded the problem with simply atrocious play calling.  Again, he's calling the games like he's got the massive recruiting gap versus the competition.  Dude, this is the NFL and EVERY FRUCKING TEAM is good.  You can't take this inferior offense, just lining them up against the defense and use your college bread and butter plays.  There are some serious deficiencies and Brady needs to acknowledge that and call plays that offset those inadequacies.

hole round GIF

Joe brady picking his plays.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1