• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Joe Brady is the favorite by LSU alumni to replace Ed Orgeron as HC

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, bigdog10 said:

I’m sort of indifferent towards him. On one hand, I think Rhule hasn’t done him any favors (drafting all defense, signing garbage offensive lineman, trying to get him to fix Darnold behind a bad line). He’s also been without his best weapon in all but six games. In the six games he’s had him, the team is 4-2. 

On the other hand, his play calling is sub optimal and is easily predictable. He does nothing schematically to help the oline out and is completely lost without CMC bailing him out. 

I won’t be sad to see him go but I don’t wish any ill on him. 

There's zero excuse to not run Royce Freeman, 3 carries for 18 yards and then he just disappeared. There was like 20 minutes of game time in a 2 point game where it was failed play action pass over and over again. It's not play action if you don't actually run the ball once in a while

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

There's zero excuse to not run Royce Freeman, 3 carries for 18 yards and then he just disappeared. There was like 20 minutes of game time in a 2 point game where it was failed play action pass over and over again. It's not play action if you don't actually run the ball once in a while

I don’t want to defend Joe Brady here but we were 2-15 on third downs. It was incredibly tough to continue running the ball when the qb couldn’t covert you on third and short. 

If you go back to a few of those drives, we picked up five or six yards on first down on the ground, but then either gave up a sack, had a drop, or Sam was incredibly off target on a throw. 

13 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I feel like this has been on Joe's mind all season long. He has become worse than Shula.

Yeah I'm starting to wonder if he's not the one that's mailed it in. That's would explain a whole lot that has gone on this year.