• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapaport: Panthers/ Tepper out of Watson deal

FugginPoo

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. He doesn't want to come here and Stafford didn't want to come here.

Two elite QB's that are avoiding this place. No Bueno.

I believe this means moving forward we are a draft only QB option.

Yeah, that's certainly concerning that two great quarterbacks want nothing to do with us. Miami is just as bad as we are

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Welp, although it would have been dramatic (and possibly traumatic) to acquire him, it was the only thing that gave me hope and excitement for our future - because again, if you are a QB away, you are a team away.  And we are a QB away, and likely staring down the barrel of 1 or 2 wins out of the remaining schedule with Darnold at the helm.  And as much as I like PJ for what he is, he won't be able to do much better with this trainwreck.

Also, I hope we didn't back out due to the PR hit.  Again, if he really targeted and assaulted women he is an absolute piece of poo, but if it happened to be consensual and this was just drummed up by McNair's shitbag self with his lawyer friend to dig up dirt on a weird kink/fetish to tank his value, then I will be fuging pissed.

Oh, and we better not trade any other picks for QBs if we're out on Watson.  fug Tua's sorry ass.  Just tank the season.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. He doesn't want to come here and Stafford didn't want to come here.

Two elite QB's that are avoiding this place. No Bueno.

I believe this means moving forward we are a draft only QB option.

I'm convinced it's the unprofessionalism and collegial vibe beginning and ending with Rhule.  I think his hire is really gonna end up costing us more than we can currently imagine.

• Pie 1