• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Falcons

Zod

13-10 panthers.

O-line still sucks. We hide Sam with actually more running this week. 

Ian Thomas w the lone TD.

Robby gets one target on the first drive for like 2 yards and just decides to pack it in and quit.

Ryan is not the mobile QB that we need to contain, pass rush can pin ears back and fly. we pitch a shutout all game and the Falcons  either get a garbage time TD or Sam coughs one up to give them a short field.

Chinn or Chandler literally breaks Cordarelle Patterson in half on a dump off. Literally in half. Two pieces of Cardarelle just kind of flopping all around. Game is stopped while they scoop him up and sprinkle some sort of kitty litter type stuff over the blood.

Derrick Brown does atomic frog splash on Matt Ryan and gets ejected. Matt Ryan shits all over himself. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Honestly, I hate this. It's two teams that have turned their seasons around and are heading in opposite directions.

I think the Falcons are going to hang a 40 burger on us in the most embarrassing defeat of the season.

Falcons 44

Panthers 10

And it's not even going to be that close. I think the team has quit on the coach. I hope I'm wrong.