• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers willing to trade CMC??

WarPanthers89

The Texans are not holding the upper hand right now . They are paying a player with a big contract that is not playing and facing NFL sanctions and possible prison time  .  How can they ask a boat load of pics and players for a deal like that .  You don't risk your franchise being set back 10 years on a gamble like that .  Tepper wants a QB ,but he is not stupid . Trust the plan you have . Build the o-line next year in the draft and draft a young qb .  With a better o-line Sam would not look so bad .

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

2 firsts and CMC I'm pulling the trigger immediately.

Asking for Burns or Chinn is too much. I'd give them Donte considering his contract status and the depth at corner, but that's it.  Hope they come to their senses and realize their market is limited and they have absolutely zero leverage.

This

12 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I understand what you mean in terms of contract but you can’t argue his talent. Injuries suck but none are long term. He’s still one of the best in the NFL at any position when healthy and look at our offensive production with him the first three games compared to the 4 without him. 

Look at our QB...

11 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

He’s overrated. He’s not terrible by any means but he’s also not the 2nd coming of Julius Peppers that everyone acts like he is. He’s not even Mike Rucker or Charles Johnson yet. 

Lol...what? Charles Johnson only had 10 career sacks by the end of his third year. He wasnt even a full time starter till his 4th year and got paid after 1 double digit sack season. Secondly, Hardly anybody is Julius peppers. Dude was a freak of nature...end of story. Mike ruck was the same as CJ....didn't hit his stride till his 4th year and only had 2 double digit sack seasons. As i said before, we still haven't seen how good burns can really be, he has some flaws but so did everybody else. I like his development. Some of you really gotta do your homework before you type stuff tho. Lol

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Clearly you have never been a high level athlete. 

I think your the one who’s never been the athlete maybe the band. A .5 doesn’t keep you out for 7 weeks and yes I know you can Hurt your hamstring again if it’s not completely healthy but CMC his self said he felt great and he was held out full contact . So if he did re injury then he has bad luck or he’s injury prone which means he’s done with Pro Football.