• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers willing to trade CMC??

WarPanthers89

7 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

He's injured. You can't just put healthy players on IR. 

His hamstring was a .5 which means he should have been out from a week to 2 weeks at the most. I know you can’t put a healthy player on IR but nobody knows how hurt he is either since his MRI was the day after the Houston game.

Edited by TDGone
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Yeah but you Cant predict injuries...and cmc pretty much had none before he got extended. 

And he could go the next 8 years without a single game missed.

Give up the greatest offensive weapon in the NFL??

The Saints would be winless without Kamara. 

21 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

The idea that we would trade CMC and 3 1st rounders for Watson is insane. With 3 first rounders and CMC you can get your Franchise LT, QB, and MLB.

Except none of those are sure things. We could easily draft a bust QB or LT. Those positions have some of the highest bust rates. Watson is a known top 5 talent. Cmc is as close to washed as we’re gonna see. If we trade him that’s gonna open up the cap for us to land known talents on the offensive line. I honestly can’t believe HOU is interested in an oft injured extremely expensive runningback. We would be fuging lucky to trade him.

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 1

I can understand the argument for trading CM.  But trading CM and 3 high draft pics for Watson who is being investigated by the FBI and NFL and in all likelyhood will not be able to play as long as he's intangled in 22 sexual assault/extorsion cases?  That makes no sense to me.  It's indicative of an owner and coaching staff who are clueless and are grasping at straws to hide their incompetence.

The only 3 untouchable guys who would be trade chips we have right now are Burns, Chinn, and DJ to me. Horn is hurt or he would be included.  Outside of that, have at it.  If DJax won't get paid here, let Houston do it.  Don't want to lose Derrick Brown, but he's not Burns/Chinn.  CMC can't be replaced talent wise, but Chuba and the cap savings do more than enough to fill the hole for a guy we've barely had for 2 years now and on the downtrend. 

Tired of the Watson saga, but fine with an offer of 2 1sts and a mix of CMC/DJax/Robby/Brown.  Toss in some mid round picks if needed to help get us out of contracts like CMC & Robby if need be. 

• Beer 1