• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NO IDENTITY! NO SWAG! NO LEADER!

rippadonn

4 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Who is the leader of this team?

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day and having the leadership conversation and came up with maybe Shaq? But he’s been hurt. I thinK it’s a valid point…there doesn’t seem to be leadership. And I think that’s the biggest problem.

As far as Cam goes, no. He’s gone. We destroyed his body with a poor O-line. I loved those years too but he gone. I’m hoping someone will step up as a leader and right the ship. It could happen. The next few weeks should be interesting.

5 minutes ago, FattyFatFat said:

I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day and having the leadership conversation and came up with maybe Shaq? But he’s been hurt. I thinK it’s a valid point…there doesn’t seem to be leadership. And I think that’s the biggest problem.

As far as Cam goes, no. He’s gone. We destroyed his body with a poor O-line. I loved those years too but he gone. I’m hoping someone will step up as a leader and right the ship. It could happen. The next few weeks should be interesting.

Shaq is assuredly the leader of the defense.

The offense is who is without vocal leadership unfortunately. 😞

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, Varking said:

We do seem to lack a definitive player leader on the team but I have seen plenty of swag from D Jack. Also, how could you bring up Kyle Trask? 

This dude was a one man Trask hype machine.

He probably has an alt in the Bucs forum(aka ex-New England Brady Fan Club) that asks for Brady to be benched and "Let Kyle cook!!!!"

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Beer 1