• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where everybody go?

PanthersGOATFan336

43 minutes ago, frankw said:

First win in over a month and some people are acting like this franchise is a perennial championship contender lol. Defeating the Falcons was the bare minimum expectation this season especially after the Giants loss last week. Enjoy the win but prepare for what's around the corner against tougher competition where we can't get away with only scoring 19 points.

Maybe you should find another team? 

• Beer 2

some people are seasonal ‘fans’…but it’s not just this game, when we were 3-0 there was a ton of threads and positivity

it’s not new, the past 3 miserable losing seasons and it’s the same story, panthers doing ok in the beginning, there is hope, then people interested and then start their losing streak and they’re not longer ‘fans’

no body cares this team fighting tooth and nail and beat god awful team…after losing to the worst in the NFL a week prior…there is nothing to talk about.

beat the Cardinals in two weeks and the patriots next week and we will see a revival, but that’s very doubtful with PJ

this won’t change until this franchise wins

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

Ain’t nobody throwing a party over beating the almighty falcons 

I am! The Falcons are my #1 hated team. We could lose all the other games but beat them twice and I would consider it a good season. 

2 hours ago, dave-o said:

Did you see the lack of idiot Falcon fans in the stands....  That explains a lot....

lol I even heard, on the tv, a few Panthers chants. 😂

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Call Me James said:

It wasn't the type of win that hypes the fan base up. 

We didn't score a touchdown until PJ walker came in and he's terribad. 

So, what, we shouldn't count it? No words for how Sam drove the team down the field to get that close so CHUBBA could score the td? How Sam used his legs and athletic ability to get us there suffering a concussion so PJ had to come in? It's that type of drive that gets many fans hyped up. It did with Cam; it should with Sam. He had 66 yards rushing, 33% of our rushing yard total. You're a sad sack of a Panther fan.

• Pie 3

44 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

So, what, we shouldn't count it? No words for how Sam drove the team down the field to get that close so CHUBBA could score the td? How Sam used his legs and athletic ability to get us there suffering a concussion so PJ had to come in? It's that type of drive that gets many fans hyped up. It did with Cam; it should with Sam. He had 66 yards rushing, 33% of our rushing yard total. You're a sad sack of a Panther fan.

People aren't hyped because it wasn't hype worthy. Most people at that point in the game had talked about how our defense looked gassed because our offense couldn't stay on the field. Stop trying to force poo you goofy. 

5 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

People aren't hyped because it wasn't hype worthy. Most people at that point in the game had talked about how our defense looked gassed because our offense couldn't stay on the field. Stop trying to force poo you goofy. 

Thank you for being a good human and only calling me goofy. I have family members that would agree with you. 😏