• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper is the fuging problem

t96

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Cam watching this poo on TV laughing his ass off. We replaced him with 2 guys who are no better than he is when he is injured. We also paid both of them like they were proven winners. 

Tepper has really fugged us over with his choices. 

C'mon....you know CAM is either staring at himself in the mirror to adjust his scarf...smoking cigars....or looking to hook up with the next Instagram Model!!!

• Flames 1

One of the worst things that happened to this Franchise is when Jerry kicked his kids (Mark and Jon) out of the Panthers in 2009. Mark was well respected in the NFL circle and groomed to run the franchise, during Jerry's turmoil Mark would have stepped up and ran the team, instead we got a meglomanic who bought his former hedge fund boss' home to tear it down and build an F/U monument of a home.

The Bucs had consistency when Malcom Glazer died and his kids took it over

0424 mark richardson.jpg

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

Really wanted Ben Navarro. Dude had great plans for this franchise and the Carolinas. In the end, money won out and now we are stuck with our version of Jerry Jones. Dark times for Panther fans.

Don't make that comparison please. At least Jerrah got them 3 rings. This poo ain't going anywhere near the SB anytime soon. 

4 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Tepper never wanted darnold and had to be convinced on it... which is the glaring issue with this team at the moment. 

He did what he was supposed to do and trust the people he hired to make decisions because nobody wants a meddling owner. Keep deflecting. 

Which is on him cause he hired a mediocre college coach and a gm from a team that hadn’t had not had good drafts the last several years

24 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

One of the worst things that happened to this Franchise is when Jerry kicked his kids (Mark and Jon) out of the Panthers in 2009.

Nope.  I'm going to disagree with this.  Jerry wanting his kids to be involved ran Bill Polian out of the organization after 96.  He went on to build a very competent team with the Colts.

3 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:
4 hours ago, Castavar said:

Really wanted Ben Navarro. Dude had great plans for this franchise and the Carolinas. In the end, money won out and now we are stuck with our version of Jerry Jones. Dark times for Panther fans.

Yeah I wanted Navarro as well.  And I am afraid the rest of your post is correct.

He didn't have the money.

Word from one or two guys with real "insider" sources is that Tepper is the exact opposite of Jones and doesn't meddle in player-personnel decisions in any way...

...that's what they say anyway. 

I ain't mad at Tepper and I have no reason to believe he doesn't care about this team. Any human would care about a $2.2B investment. Winning will increase his returns on that investment.

Owners should not be reactionary. Rhule still has another year and our GM has lots of years. And we are exactly where everyone thought we would be. Heading right for 8-9.

I liked the Rhule hiring. I hated the Darnold pickup.

Tepper can have another year from me an I will hold my PSLs for another three after this or until my kid decides to become a hockey fan instead.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2