• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you BLAME THE MOST?

Admiral Ackbar

Who is THE MOST to blame for Sam Darnold?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the MOST to blame for the Sam Darnold Experience?

• Rhule
    • Tepper
    • Brady
    • Fitterer
    • Panthers fans for being hornswoggled into thinking this was even an a viable choice...

I hate I can't make this a completely different topic...But yall realized we got rid of Teddy B because he couldn't win close games....BUT WE CANT EVEN GET CLOSE TO A CLOSE GAME TO LOSE NOW!!!..I blame the coaches and the fans who actually thought Sam Darnold would be better than Teddy B...and the ones who hate on Cam Newton too...yall garbage too...Cam NEVERRRRRRRR played this bad and yall act like he was trash....

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Darnold? He threw three balls into the DL hands and threw three INTS. Brady isn’t the problem. The offense at least looked decent last year with TB and idt Teddy is good. I just think unfortunately SD is worse. 

There are two other phases of the team that have been very good. 

Edited by unicar15
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Rhule for me - you can't forge a winning NFL product with Baylor and Temple cast-offs.

That's one of my biggest issues with Rhule, you're not going to win in the NFL with a bunch of average players. Rhule still thinks this the Big XII and you can coach up everybody, you need talent at the highest level.

• Pie 2

All of them.  Tepper for getting a green college coach.  Rhule for getting a green college OC, Fitterer for not devoting more resources to fixing the OL.  Poo rolls downhill and it's only picking up steam.  Again, FANS...you know people who don't get paid good money to do this for a living, saw this poo show coming months ago.