• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your starting Quarterback of the Carolina Panthers….PJ Walker

CashNewton22

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Holy poo this is gonna be hilarious 

I agree.  Whole lot of crow to be eaten when PJ  and the mathematical outcome plays itself out.  Every time they start PJ we win.  It’s very simple math and we got all these folks talking about what they think they see with there eyes and a bunch of stuff like that. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

PJ is gonna at least throw the ball down the field. I mean, he won't complete any but we'll get to see the ball go down the field more often. Yay... I guess?

He will run around everywhere just like Sam and turn the ball over as much I would wager.  I doubt it will look much better overall. 

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He will run around everywhere just like Sam and turn the ball over as much I would wager.  I doubt it will look much better overall. 

It will look different.  That’s good enough for me for a week at least. 

PJ is overly aggressive.  But it will be more entertaining than scared and shell shocked Sam. 

and I still maintain, PJ in the Lions game was better than what Darnold has become the last 5 weeks.  Not that THAT is what you are looking for. 

and fug, Barkley.  After the PJ show I don’t want to see Barkley.  Go find some random kid that has never had a shot before at least to waste our time with. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

and fug, Barkley.  After the PJ show I don’t want to see Barkley.  Go find some random kid that has never had a shot before at least to waste our time with. 

This. I'd legit rather they run a contest for the fans to see who will win the right to start at QB for a day rather than actually play Matt Barkley.