• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Jon, I'm one of the most pessimistic fans there is and I disagree.  

All the stats prove that if our offense could've generated any production whatsoever without turning the ball over the last 7 weeks or so, we would be 8-1 or 9-0.  Cam's ability to playmake with his legs when things break down alone would've done that.  This is a playoff team with Cam.

all the stats? 8-1, 9-0? With the 29th ranked oline? most drops in entire NFL?

that has never happened before like…ever

i’m not exactly sure how you can even begin to imagine that would be possible tbh

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Fright said:

Where’s that retard on here who knew a friend of a friend of a friend of a family member of Cam’s who said he’d never come back….? 

It would be the person on the radio who is now saying that he has spoken to the family members and that everyone has had a change of heart. 

I can only speculate myself as the reason why is because everybody needed the other person.

Edited by Monrowed
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Ok, now ur wrong. Physically, skillset wise, height, strength, arm wise(yes) waaaay better than TB.

Wrong example. Get on the train Jon

Physically? Now I know you are a homer if that's all you have.  He is not near as good a passer now and that's what you need a "QB" for. If you are just going to trot him out there to run the option with the defense knowing he can't pass then you are doing a disservice.  You can you PJ for that.

It just fans getting giddy because Cam is back. Doesn't matter if we win another game.