• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CAM NEWTON IS NOT THE ANSWER. THIS IS A MISTAKE.

kungfoodude

32 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

It's poetic irony how the once proud faction of Huddle "realists" have now become what they hate the most: *gasp* Sunshine Pumpers!!!!

I mean Cam is obviously not the answer...but hell I am just hoping for some exciting football which we have been sorely lacking for several consecutive weeks.

That all depends on what the question is….

3 minutes ago, Borat said:

The only downside is this probably prevents the Panthers from going QB in the draft, but honestly their D is good enough that it was probably going to keep them away from a premium pick anyways.

They had and still need to go all offensive line.

Edited by Monrowed

39 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh there are plenty of them in the 31 page Cam thread. Bitching about the Super Bowl, how he isn't elite, ruining our draft pick, blah, blah, blah.

is a shitter draft pick really anti cam tho? is it not valid? are you still celebrating Rivera’s moral wins vs saints third stringers when we could’ve had a franchise qb?

if we somehow defy history and go to playoffs i will %100 celebrate this move

but for now I don’t see how what obviously appears to be a successful PR move and dropping in the draft as anti cam

least it will be entertaining and no qbs in the draft anyways I suppose

Edited by onmyown

Just now, onmyown said:

is a shitter draft pick really anti cam tho? is it not valid? are you still celebrating Rivera’s moral wins vs saints third stringers when we could’ve had a franchise qb?

if we somehow defy history and go to playoffs i will %100 celebrate this move

but for now I don’t see how what obviously appears to be a successful PR move and dropping in the draft as anti cam

least it will be entertaining

Having a high draft pick might have made sense in 2020 because of the strength of that QB class(not that it mattered because we had a chance and passed on two of them). 

This class is not that way. If you want a QB of relatively the same quality, they should be available for the first two rounds(at least). 

We might miss out on other elite prospects in the top 10(or we still might end up with a top 10 pick) but the odds of us losing out were a little bit of a longshot, regardless.

As long as we have a 1st round pick, we should be able to snag a starting caliber player, regardless of where it is. Especially with our main needs being QB and OL.

IDGAF how he performs, we were going down the sh*tter anyway, might as well do it with the most iconic player this franchise has ever had (sans Mills). This move has single handily revived my enthusiasm for the rest of season, regardless if we win or lose. CAM FUGGIN NEWTON IS BACK!!!!!

• Pie 2