• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers agree to terms with Cam Newton.

Zod

Just now, joemac said:

In what world is Cams physical ceiling lower than Darnolds? Have you been watching football this season? Cam actually looked really sharp in preseason and he was throwing darts of the Pats. Go back and watch the highlights. And we all know Can can still run with the best of them. You must be the only guy salty over this news. It’s kinda weird. 

Sam's problem is mental and IQ

But his arm is better than Cams right now unless there has been some medical miracle. 

Now if we could transplant Sam's arm on Cam we'd be set for a long time.

Combine Cams vet knowledge and Mental game with that and it's definitely winnable. 

• Poo 1

Just now, Cavscout said:

If Rhule was the one that wanted Cam gone, and Tepper called Cam first to bring him back in...is this a sign that Rhule may be gone soon?

I think Tepper made the move out of inexperience. Rhule  could have gone either way it sounded like. Marty Hurney wanted to move on from Cam. Joe Brady was a Bridgewater cuck so he wanted his guy.

Sounds like it was an all around mistake to me.

• Pie 1

49 minutes ago, Zod said:

From Panthers dot com

He's back.

The Panthers on Thursday agreed to terms with quarterback Cam Newton, bringing the former No. 1 overall pick back to Charlotte, pending a physical.

Well, I'm not jumping up and down with joy but I can see where that might be the best choice at this moment in time.  I'm really surprised he said yes.  He must be desperate.  

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

lol panthers apologizing to Cam through that contract. Didn’t think he’d get anywhere close to what he got 

I think it's also "look we don't want to keep negotiating with you... You want multi year, we want 2 years, but we want you to play against the Cardinals more" deal lol. Cam gambling on himself this year going for 1 year over 2. Just the kind of move I think we'd expect from him, hehe.

• Pie 1