• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo... What of PJ plays lights out Sunday?

Zod

Ohhh tough call … Id keep playing him till he turnovers the ball .… but yea cam has big strong personality.. it’s hard for him to be #2…. But it only be a fug up a way or 2 before cam goes in.. the question is how bad does cam have to play before Rhule puts pj back in? 

Honestly, I don't think its even a question that if PJ plays great, he will start against Washington.  He will.  Of course, I think the odds of him playing great are not good. 

IMO, a better question is will Cam see the field against Arizona.  If PJ is struggling, would Rhule put Cam in?  Or maybe he puts Cam in for a few basic plays?

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

If he plays like that and throws for triple the amount of touchdowns he’s thrown for in the NFL and finally had a game where he doesn’t turn the ball over I would still question him starting next week. However, these things are pointless to speculate about. What if X player plays well beyond whatever he’s ever shown in the NFL? Might as well just wait until after the game to think about making threads like that. 

I know this sounds crazy but what if they are keeping it a secret. They say PJ is starting but Cam can learn a playbook fast in my opinion. I just have a crazy feeling he may just start tomorrow. If he doesn't start he might be put in at goal line situations. Have that weird feeling tomorrow that we are gonna dominate! Keep Pounding Panther Nation. Stand up!   I was trying to post this here but accidently posted in NFL. Is there a way I can delete that post and start a new one?