• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joey Slye Trolling

CarolinaLivin

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

This game had more people returning to play in Charlotte than a Carowinds back-up band reunion.

Yea it was made all about Cam but WFT had many more ex players than we did coming back so they had even more fire at all different levels of the team with different cliques within the locker-room trying to 'win one for their gipper'

We had our defense lookin like they didn't want Cam to get no shine.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Fug him!

BUT...That's actually pretty damn funny. Top notch trolling, several of our users could take notes.

I don't think it took a lot of creativity or effort to post the same words Cam used. Also, all he did was make a couple chip-shots, which I guess is an accomplishment bc the goalposts could've been 40 yards wide when he was here and he'd have still missed.

• Pie 1

Just now, hepcat said:

lol dude you kicked a couple short FGs and some extra points. you did your job whoop dee doo. you didn't do anything special to earn the right to be trolling. 

Idk if anyone noticed, but on one play Rivera took a delay of game and punted instead of letting Joey Slye attempt a 50 yd. field goal. Even though he has a 56 yarder on his resume. They even showed Slye frustrated like he didn't have his coaches trust. It was funny, but I guess he had the last laugh.