• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I've had both on, Canes were on the small screen but didn't take long to go to the big screen. Despite being down 2 I had full confidence we could come back. Zero confidence in the Panthers

This is truly a playoff matchup over there. Both teams are busting ass. Wish I could say the same for the panthers. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Darnold has to feel some sort of vindication.  NO QB could survive this train wreck.

Team should get a Sports Psychologist to help Sam with his mental issues (since he has the problem with throwing to the wrong team when he has a clean pocket).

But yeah...No QB can.  

It wouldn't have mattered who was QB.

Teddy....Sam....PJ....Cam....

They all got squashed by the sh*tty OL and Coaching we got.

Just now, Floppin said:

I get that there's a chance that it can happen in isolated and high leverage instances but there is literally NO way that there's some overarching conspiracy to control every game or seasonal storyline. It's just not a possibility. I mean, I get that you want to make excuses for why we suck, but we just suck. 

Did you see the analysis of our super bowl ?  20 missed calls that went Denvers way.  20.  OK dude.  Watch the NFL without rose colored glasses and follow how the NFL makes money.   The players play hard but it takes one ref to screw with momentum.   Doesn't always work of course.  

• Flames 1

You guys are hilarious. You guys are mad that we aren't a functioning offense without a top 32 QB.

Serious question, what was our predicted record for this season? What is our record currently? You guys act like this was a 13-4 Superbowl team coming into the season with this quarterback and offensive line.

• Pie 1