• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Floppin said:

It's a fuging linebacker that picked up a fumble and is just running for his life trying to score. This isn't someone used to having the ball in their hand. 

Welp, you have it all figured out and my musings are completely meritless, baseless, and outright dumbassery that have no place in this thread or forum.  Sorry to interject with my aloud wondering in the MENSA meeting that was going on here.

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The only two big positive plays for us have been the only two Dolphins bad miscues.  Short of those, this would be a blowout and the 21-10 score does not depict how truly lop-sided this game really is.

I mean, think back to the Eagles game earlier this year. Carolina should have been up 30 at the half. They weren't and the Eagles stole one. Shoe is on the other foot this time. Could've been run out of the building due to miscues, haven't been, find a way to win.