• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

I think when it comes to the QB situation we can agree that the answer is not on the roster 🥺. PJ has a good arm, but he makes too many bad throws when under duress. Darnold seems to have trouble reading the field. Even during his prime Cam had accuracy issues, but he had a great deep ball.  The shoulder injuries have hindered his abilty to push the ball down the field consistently. I don’t think a any DC worries about Cam beating the deep which makes it easier for db’s to sit on his routes.

The Oline is terrible which doesn’t help matters, but we aren’t gonna win a SB with either of these guys behind center. I could see keeping possibly keeping Cam as a backup/one year stop gap while a young guy develops, but we need to have a franchise guy (preferably a draft choice) starting by 2023.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Hopefully Tepper has come to realize this as well.

Sucks that we are only two years into a 7 year contract, but it is, what it is.

Keeping Rhule for a third year would only make the situation that much worse.

Sayonara Matt

There is no improvement, there is no learning.....these guys are just not it. This dude sold his snake oil to Tepper for a sick bag but that's on Tepper. Fans shouldn't have to suffer through this BS any longer.

Get rid of these dudes ASAP and start the search for a real NFL staff. Also, watch how little interest any of these clowns get in the NFL.

• Pie 1

Just now, Carolina Cajun said:

this is not an NFL level coaching staff, Tepper hired Matt Rhule to "stick it to the giants"...yea thanks for that, great move there, not like you look like a complete fuging moron right now. fug legitimately every part of this organization.  Welcome in boys, we're the new Browns.

I kept warning everyone about how similar to the Browns were tracking and it made them all mad. 

Well this was my fuging nightmare and now here the fug we are.