• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

56 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Yes, it's a rebuild. That's how rebuilds work. The Defense is set. The rest still needs work. That's obvious. It's only been 1 and a half seasons plus the first season was Covid rules and we just got our GM. Rome wasn't built in a day. Things take time. I know that's a strange concept for some people these days but that's the way it is. Rhule is here to stay for a while. He will be given time. His contract sys as much and the Owner has said this will take time as well. It will stink for a while longer I'd imagine but you must see things through for better or worse. To change everything every 2 seasons because you didn't win the lottery is what stupid franchises do. I will never recommend doing what they do because it's stupid. You make your choices and you ride it out. You don't cry and shout. 

Lol the defense is set?! Are you fuging kidding me?

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, jerrya said:

tough to play great defense when the offense keeps playing like crap...eventually that  alone will wear you down.

The offense was fine last week and they got dominated by a mediocre offense. The Dolphins are an average at best passing offense and we made Tua look like a prime Brady... just like we did Heinicke last week.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

You totally get it. 

Unfortunately I do, most of the time

it ruins my enjoyment of the game a lot because stupidity makes me nuts   There is a lot of stupid naïveté with this staff 

I’ve also seen enough of this staff to know the are way way over their heads and that’s a time in years loss this franchise can’t get back

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Unfortunately I do, most of the time

it ruins my enjoyment of the game a lot because stupidity makes me nuts   There is a lot of stupid naïveté with this staff 

I’ve also seen enough of this staff to know the are way way over their heads and that’s a time in years loss this franchise can’t get back

They'll blame Cam for everything although it's only been 2 1/2 weeks for him here in a weak sauce offense.

It's coaching they're not prepared for a counter punch. They don't know how to coach around biased officials. They aren't resilient enough.

These are things seasoned NFL people know about and adapt to. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They'll blame Cam for everything although it's only been 2 1/2 weeks for him here in a weak sauce offense.

It's coaching they're not prepared for a counter punch. They don't know how to coach around biased officials. They aren't resilient enough.

These are things seasoned NFL people know about and adapt to. 

Yes, just like they blamed Teddy, PJ, Sam, and now Cam 

sooner or later, it’s not the players 

Rhule can talk about the oline all he wants, they are players he chose or kept or didn’t select 

we all know that story 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Rhule can talk about the oline all he wants, they are players he chose or kept or didn’t select 

we all know that story 

Yup, they passed on Slater in the first, numerous O-line options at pick 2 for a WR who was a healthy scratch today, took a long snapper who they benched/IR'd instead of taking Trey Smith in the 6TH ROUND.  Gave up all our day 2 picks next year for Darnold/other projects. Talk about poor execution and missed opportunities and DBO's...

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

we all know that story 

This coaching staff is so bad they got legit reason to doubt if Sam is actually that bad on the rebound rofl let that one sink in.

• Pie 3

We need to completely clean house: Coaches, GM, scouts, trainers. And we need to do it soon so that we can have the stink of this season aired out before we get to the beginning of free agency and contract negotiation.

We cannot let Rhule and Fit have any input on who we take or retain. Their incompetence can be given no more places to take root. We will be stuck with Darnold and Robby and a host of other bad pulls for the rest of next season already, let's not cripple our team for even more years down the road.

Can't coach, can't evaluate. Can't stay.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1