• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF on our O-line in Pass Pro this week...

SgtJoo

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Time to play Brady and Deonte Brown full time.  Whats the fuging worse that could happen?  How could they be worse than Jordan and Daley?

Agreed, I don't understand Rhule.  Why not keep Brady at LT where he had his best game as a pro last week and where he played college?  So we can trot out Daley at LT?  Dude is lost.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Time to play Brady and Deonte Brown full time.  Whats the fuging worse that could happen?  How could they be worse than Jordan and Daley?

I think Deonte is on year long, IR.

I think you HAVE to put different players out there.  Let's let Brady play LT.  If he figures it out, great, if not, we can look for another one.  Heck, why not bring Teckenburg out to play Center?  Elfine can't snap the shotgun for poo.

I'm all for looking at our depth guys at this point.  Fug it all!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

I knew the O-Line was going to be weak this offseason. I never thought, nor could I have possibly conceived that it would be this bad. And what's worse is the Miami fugging dolphins found the formula to make our garbage line look as bad as it possibly can, and I'm terrified that whatever they did is repeatable.

But the real kicker is, we don't have one. single. piece. of a functional O-Line on our roster. It's a from scratch job, and I don't think it's possible to achieve adequacy in a single off-season.

To anyone who might be suggesting we go after a QB in the draft, no. That's all I have to say. No.

You'd get the exact same results from Tom Brady behind this line. And wasting a pick, or free agency dollars on a QB is less opportunity to fix probably the most glaring issue on not only the Panthers, but possible the most glaring issue on any team in the entire league.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

I knew the O-Line was going to be weak this offseason. I never thought, nor could I have possibly conceived that it would be this bad. And what's worse is the Miami fugging dolphins found the formula to make our garbage line look as bad as it possibly can, and I'm terrified that whatever they did is repeatable.

But the real kicker is, we don't have one. single. piece. of a functional O-Line on our roster. It's a from scratch job, and I don't think it's possible to achieve adequacy in a single off-season.

To anyone who might be suggesting we go after a QB in the draft, no. That's all I have to say. No.

You'd get the exact same results from Tom Brady behind this line. And wasting a pick, or free agency dollars on a QB is less opportunity to fix probably the most glaring issue on not only the Panthers, but possible the most glaring issue on any team in the entire league.

Yep.  Absolutely nothing is going to change on offense until they field an actual professional line.  We could trot out prime Peyton Manning and he would struggle right now.  Cam look like ass yesterday but that is hardly all on him.  Can't make chicken salad out of chicken poo every single game. 

• Flames 3

21 minutes ago, joemac said:

Quite possibly the worst total O-Line performance of any team this season.  IDK how it can get any worse.  Absolutely vomit inducing O-Line play.  The decision to keep trotting Dennis Motherfuging Daley out there at LT is a fireable offense all on its own.  And that Jordan asshole....my God hes terrible.  Hell, they are all terrible besides Moton, and hes just been so-so this year.  Fire all these assholes.  

No Moton...

grenade GIF

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2