• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey, Tepper, next time hire a grown up coach

rayzor

Fire everyone. The pro-personnel people, the GM and the coaching staff. I'm cool with Morgan as long as he doesn't spend anymore time with the rest of the garbage.

Tepper should be working on hiring the expert to bring in to do the heavy lifting. If they keep the trash in place then nothing is going to change. The house is infested with incompetence. Burn it or have it infect the next staff.

24 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Every seat to every game of this year has already been paid for. It’s just a matter of whether those people that paid full price can recoup pennies on their dollar or whether they no show that is the question. 

Concession revenue, merchandise sales, etc will all suffer. Fan enthusiasm at a historical low. It will definitely send a message even if the seats are technically purchased. 

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I think they’ll have to move on. This team is a mess. There’s some good candidates out there. 

Nathaniel Hackett

Matt Eberflus 

Brian Daboll 

Bryon Leftwich

Kellen Moore (with a highly experienced veteran DC)

Guys I would get excited about. I like Eberflus the best, but Hackett might be the best to develop a QB. 

plz god, Eric Bieniemy, I just want us to stop fuging around, guy knows football.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Concession revenue, merchandise sales, etc will all suffer. Fan enthusiasm at a historical low. It will definitely send a message even if the seats are technically purchased. 

Go to think Tepper is banking on some crossover for his soccer club.  As well as just the casual too.    If his brand becomes being an incompetent owner….got to think that is going to impact the soccer too. 

and I’m not sure Tepper can fill the football stands next year without….something happening.   No amount of training camp talk is going to get me to pay for Rhule year 3 at this point. 

• Pie 1

College coaches rarely ever have success in the NFL and Rhule has show he will be no different.  This team has regressed across the board and most likely will deteriorate more this final quarter of the season. (Would nice to be wrong in this).  

Keeping Rhule another year will just be delaying the inevitable. 

42 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Hire someone that isn’t going to stuff the coaching staff and team with just their buddies.

This is a big thing. I have no problem hiring guys you know and have worked with before, but Rhule takes it way too far.

His whole team would be made up of coaches and players from Baylor and Temple if it were up to him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2