• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Falcons at Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

Cam has literal years of experience running 2 minute offense in big games that mattered, and Rhule doesn't trust Cam to execute the 2 minute drill but does trust PJ fuging Walker who looked like a player out of his depth the entire drive he was in. Inept fuging dumb goddamn coaching

Fire. Rhule.

Just now, CPantherKing said:

And when the Panthers ran the ball in a fast paced offense, they looked good. Oh well... let's try something that plays to the Panthers weaknesses. Coaching 100

Unfortunately , both active QBs today have thrown 7 interceptions to 0 TDs in the last two Sundays. No real option for our 2min

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's actually valid.

That said, it's still bad because it also gives them more time remaining in the half to score.

Didn't work out for them but... 😕

It was a net 24 yard interception that gave them the ball near midfield. It was absolutely not equivalent to an actual punt.

8 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I meant Cam deserves a better coached team around him.  This is like the opposite problem from last year for him. An abundance of offensive talent without coaches to take advantage of it. Hell, whatever our WR coach does seems to make our WRs actually worse.

Yeah, I had a feeling that's what you meant, but I just used your post as a springboard for talking points about what I saw on that play.

And I agree 100%.  I really hope Tepper sees through all this poo and gives Cam the chance to come back here under the next staff, next season.  Because as hard as I was on Darnold, and for good reason, he and any other QB they put back there are doomed from the opening kickoff because this staff is so fuging inept.  I have literally never seen anything like this.

PJ literally came in and threw a fuging 15 yard punt up on 3rd down andI like PJ...  But, they literally are getting slaughtered out there by piss poor coaching.

Idgaf if we had Brady, Rodgers, or who tf ever else, they would look like complete poo and have career worst days under this staff.  I'm 100% certain of it.  The defenses already know whats coming before it happens.  It is fuging embarrassing. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Did you not see Cam throw a pick six?  How is he making Cam a scapegoat when he is turning the ball over consistently?  

So many can’t admit Cam is done as a starter in the NFL. This lowly franchise is the only place that would even give him a sniff….the problem is, this team was way more than a QB away from being a winner. We need to start over from the top down.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

The guy who is 100% on it still managed to throw a stupid interception.

I'm to the point right now where I don't even give a damn if we win this game. I just want to see Matt Rhule fired.

Not saying it was the right call, just stating that there was a reason. We don’t what happens on the inside.

Once i seen on camera rhule watch cam  instagram video then get in front  of cameras n media brags about how he wanna win a super bowl with him then cut him weeks later . A snake like that will never succeed . It’s a way to do business. He comes off as a liar rather than coach speak .  

• Pie 1