• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Believes his culture is working, even if the wins aren't there

Ricky Spanish

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't like asking the question "Is he really that stupid?"

I've found that all too often, the answer is...disappointing.

I think that correct question is....

Does David Tepper understand the NFL?

So far, he has proven not to understand a single thing about the NFL.

The next question is....

Is David Tepper smart enough to stay out of the way of something in which he knows nothing about?

So far, no.  He has been the root cause for this failure, and will likely continue on his path.

I have zero faith in the man.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I think that correct question is....

Does David Tepper understand the NFL?

So far, he has proven not to understand a single thing about the NFL.

The next question is....

Is David Tepper smart enough to stay out of the way of something in which he knows nothing about?

So far, no.  He has been the root cause for this failure, and will likely continue on his path.

I have zero faith in the man.

Tepper is our last hope, Rhule is clearly delusional.

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

As one of my bosses used to tell me....

Hope is not a method of completion.

I have lost all hope of this team being well run...can't believe it only took 25 years.

I'm not sure Tepper appreciates how bad Rhule really is.

As Panthers fans that have been here since the team's inception, even our 1-15 season was better than what we're witnessing with Rhule.

At least the 1-15 team was competitive and was in almost every contest until the end.

Rhules teams are often being blown out by the dregs of the NFL.  

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

His analogy is flawed.......

In the NFL the talent and culture you build is predicated on how to accomplish while being exposed to the constant presence of injury of those you are trying to build that culture with.  

As a result, to build success in the NFL means you either do that quickly and/or have the ability to keep replacing the broken pieces without falling down.  

As you are building the house some pieces keep falling off of it at the same time and you constantly need to replace them while you are still trying to build the newer components as well. 

So far from what I've seen out of Rhule he has accomplished nothing that reflects he's addressing this reality.  

I don’t know why we keep hearing about his year 3 college experiences. There is nothing about this roster which suggests that we are in a position to make any kind of major move next season. In college, a decent team can win 7 games a year just by having more talent than their opponents. In the NFL outside of a team or two (both of which were on our schedule in the first three weeks), the winning team wins because they are better schematically or execution wise than the other team. It’s a chess match and Rhule doesn’t appear to have the intelligence or mental acuity to play the game.