• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bills please don't embarrass us GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, bobcat91 said:

But I was told Teddy sucks. No wait, Sam sucks. Well, PJ sucks. Now I'm being told Cam sucks? No, we have no OLine and it doesn't matter who is back there. The offense is a total talentless mess. 1 decent Olineman, a RB who is hurt all the time, no explosive playmaker at TE, average back up RB, decent WRs. No gamebreakers. Yet, this is all on Rhule. Lol

All these people complaining about the oline said it wasn’t that bad and was just fine when sam played behind it…when I pointed out it was worse than cam ever had his entire career and made post/threads backing it up with stats…

go ahead and search for oline threads around the entire time up to when cam was signed

it’s really an enigma 

Just now, shaq said:

Cam has got more heart then our entire O Line combined.

Yup.  I will never question whether or not Cam Newton actually cares about winning and this team.  Dude will do just about anything to win the game ( I guess besides jump on the SB fumble, even though he was being head hunted the entire game and completely destroyed, not good enough for his haters ).  My father in law was actually talking so much crap about when he resigned, I almost lost my cool.  He said "Well, maybe if he is actually serious this time around".  I guess he doesn't care about football because he has an entertainment persona, dances on the field or gets a little pouty on the sidelines.  I know what it really is, coming from an old washed up boomer white guy but of course I can't mention that here without getting the ban hammer.  

• Pie 2