• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

The play Sam made is why he is still in the league. He makes great flash plays, but he also  cannot deliver any type of consistency. He's been at this for years.

End result of the play also masks that Sam immediately went into panic mode in the pocket and into bad Sam mode 

• Flames 1

Just now, Burnout189 said:

Rivera eventually hot where he needed to go, but I still liked him as a person.

Rhule just sucks all around, period.

Yes I liked Ron as a person, players played hard for him. Ron as football coach not so much. Everything about Rhule I hate, especially how he throws everyone under the bus and rarely takes any blame. He is a used car salesman snake oil dealer.

• Pie 3

I want to establish I am not a fan of either QB.    But, why put Cam in after the long pass play.   Is it to give himself a Superman moment.  Defense knew he was running from the 10.  Then, he could not get it in.   So, they put Sam in for 1 play.   Would not give him 3 plays.   Defense knew a pass was coming.   So, we had no chance to score.  Setting up both QBs to fail.  

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1