• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Hes been in ok position if he doesnt open his hips to the inside though.  I'm not sure if he thinks hes seeing something and reading it wrong or if hes that scared of getting beat deep so hes giving up the sideline to cheat so theres no yac to the inside.

He was his teammate for a few years - he's terrified of his speed.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, usmcpanthers said:

Darnold hate is due to him being a bust from the jets who sees ghosts, flashes sometimes but still sees ghosts here. Plus the horrid trade to bring him here. Having him replace our greatest player ever and forcing a second ugly divorce incoming.

all that equals up to hate on Darnold. Not hard to understand.

Yea they're basic football reasons to throw hate at Darnold. Some folks just want it to be about race or personal reasons. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

No I hate him because he is on our team and he is a bad QB. But you go ahead an show your support for his sorry ass. Screw Darnold and Screw Rhule for playing his sorry ass.

"Show your support for his sorry ass"  Thats the thing, I hardly even support this whole team anymore.  I moved away from upstate SC almost 5 years ago now...frankly I can hardly stand anything about the whole Carolina area and this team is slowly being added to that list.  With that said, I don't hate Darnold because "He NoT PlAy FooZbAlL GooD On MY TEaM"  Seriously dude, grow TF up.  

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

Darnold hate is due to him being a bust from the jets who sees ghosts, flashes sometimes but still sees ghosts here. Plus the horrid trade to bring him here. Having him replace our greatest player ever and forcing a second ugly divorce incoming.

all that equals up to hate on Darnold. Not hard to understand.

Sounds kinda like hating the step sibling and blaming them for your mom and dad divorcing and remarrying. I mean I'm not big on the QB money we've wasted but none of that is on Sam. Sam I truly believe could be good. Problems are obvious, and idk that they're fixable since they are 99% in his head. I certainly don't like the prospect of being stuck with him without some sort of mandatory therapy with a therapist that works specifically with athletes.

• Beer 1