• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I don't understand the Darnold hatred. I really don't. He ain't it, but he's at least as good a passer as Cam right now. Cam just offers more with his legs.

Rhule needs to decide who is playing now. If it's Cam, Darnold sits all game. If it's Darnold, you can bring Cam in inside the 10 on 2nd-4th downs or on short 3rd downs.

ineffectual, inert, sackless pinch-faced bitch. i can't stand looking at him or seeing him on the field. fug darnold 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

"Show your support for his sorry ass"  Thats the thing, I hardly even support this whole team anymore.  I moved away from upstate SC almost 5 years ago now...frankly I can hardly stand anything about the whole Carolina area and this team is slowly being added to that list.  With that said, I don't hate Darnold because "He NoT PlAy FooZbAlL GooD On MY TEaM"  Seriously dude, grow TF up.  

LOL. 

For those of yall thinking the defense compressing the field and jumping routes are because Cam can't throw it deep, look at this poo right now.  They are doing it against all our QBs because the offensive scheme fuging sucks.  They're not worried about any of our guys taking shots...  because they aren't in most of our play designs.  3rd and long and we're throwing 2-3 yard drags and outs every fuging week.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1