• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

drops1.png

Yes. And he had to jump, fully extended just to get a hand on the ball. 

It's a bad pass and a clear overthrow on a simple pitch and catch. 

Even if he makes the leaping one handed grab he's going to the ground and not into the end zone. 

This is a throw Sam missed and if you asked he'd want it back. 

The fact that you want to go to the mat over this is hilarious. 

Play the clip so you can see the adjustment. Idiot. 

Happy holidays from St. Pete Beach, FL.

Just checking in to see if any of the posts in this 80 page game day thread were positive. But I'd rather sit here on the beach and enjoy the sun.

I'm telling you guys, there is so much more to life that will bring you happiness by the truckload once you stop the madness thinking this team will succeed any time in the next 5 years.

Your Panthers don't even have that 1 player they could build a franchise around. They have sh!t for draft picks, which may be a good thing since they'll fug that up too.

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Happy holidays from St. Pete Beach, FL.

Just checking in to see if any of the posts in this 80 page game day thread were positive. But I'd rather sit here on the beach and enjoy the sun.

I'm telling you guys, there is so much more to life that will bring you happiness by the truckload once you stop the madness thinking this team will succeed any time in the next 5 years.

Your Panthers don't even have that 1 player they could build a franchise around. They have sh!t for draft picks, which may be a good thing since they'll fug that up too.

Youll be the same once Brady retires...enjoy the greatest gift to ever luckily fall in your fuging lap.

Brady didn't choose Tampa due to it being so great...he only wanted warm weather.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

Youll be the same once Brady retires...enjoy the greatest gift to ever luckily fall in your fuging lap.

Brady didn't choose Tampa due to it being so great...he only wanted warm weather.

Lol. I'm on vacation. I don't live here and I'm not a TB fan.

I had Carolina PSLs for 17 years. Used to be a Panther fan. Got wise in 2013.