• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers keeping Rhule next year

CAPantherFan

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Hopefully keeping Rhule will clean out some of these fair weather fans but I doubt it

I'm not sure I'd classify anyone thats still sticking around talking about this team as 'fair weather.'  The fair weather fans checked out a long long time ago

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Im going to gett poo'd here... but I am open to seeing what a third season looks like. Now 4-5 games in though, if we look like buns... pull the cord. 

An offseason dedicated to building the o-line (see Chiefs/Bucs/Raiders/Chargers over the last 4 years in single offseasons) could allow us to see a completely different team.

If you can't run the ball, then you pass, if you can't pass the ball, you run. We couldnt block for either. 

The problem with that is, who do you hand it over to 5 games in? They are mostly Rhule's college cronies except Blackburn and he's only been coaching for like 3 years.

• Pie 1

Just now, Toker Smurf said:

The problem with that is, who do you hand it over to 5 games in? They are mostly Rhule's college cronies except Blackburn and he's only been coaching for like 3 years.

my assumption is Al Holcomb or whatever senior advisor/assistant HC/Offensive coordinator we hire this offseason. Its going to be an itntentional hire.