• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is Fatt Fhule's Idea of a Franchise QB

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What could have been. IDK. His college tape doesn't leave me too much belief in his development capabilities. His problems are in his head and that existed back in school.

Still, it is brutal that he has had so much bad coaching in the NFL. Then again, maybe that is not a coincidence. We will never know, this variant is ruined. 

Could Darnold have been rebuilt? I don't know.

What I do know is that if it was going to be done, it needed to be put in the hands of a way better coaching staff than this one.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

What I do know is that if it was going to be done, it needed to be put in the hands of a way better coaching staff than this one.

Absolutely. Being able to coach up players and putting them into a position to succeed is not something we are seeing here.  

24 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Sam looks sooo much less comfortable in the pocket than Cam.

I’ve noticed this as well.  Cam looks comfortable in there, I haven’t really seen any happy feet or the like.  He stands tall and will throw it.  Will it be batted down at the line or bounce off his receiver’s hands?  Probably, but Darnold looks panicked almost every time he drops back 

• Pie 1

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I know there are things in my job I struggled with for years that I just couldn't fully grasp until someone showed me a different way to view the problem. Then it just clicked and it became so easy I couldn't believe I had struggled with it for so long. That was always my hope for Sam. Doesn't look like that happened or even close. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

worthless

and if Tepper wants to keep him around he should be forced to stick with Darnold next year and banned from trading anything from 2023 away

we don’t need the new regimen coming into a bigger dumpster fire than needed

I agree. He shouldn’t be able to mortgage the future of a team that he will not be a part of