• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is anyone even upset that we lost?

Ricky Spanish

We just lost a division game against the Saints where we had a shot to knock them out of playoff contention, and I don't know if anyone really cares that we lost. As a fanbase it feels like we are beyond the pain of losing and just want to lose more in the offset chance that losing MAY lead to the firing of Matt Rhule and co, when that's not even guaranteed. 

I dunno. I'm not upset we lost, I'm upset Tepper expects me to watch this poo one more game, and potentially next season as well. 

Not worth it homies. Not Worth it. Glad I only caught the very beginning and very end of the game. 

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Yes and no. Completely uninvested in the team at this point but with no clear franchise QB in this draft making draft position less important I would've liked to eliminate the Aints from playoff contention. They probably don't make it anyways so it'll likely be fine but I fuging hate them and would've enjoyed knocking them out in their own house.