• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National Media Love affair with Rhule

ncfan

21 minutes ago, ncfan said:

What’s the deal with it?

Sunday seemed like a Rhule Ad during the game by the Broadcasting crew.

Ian Rapaport was on WFNZ this morning.  And quite honestly was a douche to the guys on the Mac Attack because they criticized Rhule.  Rapaport strongly defended Rhule, again pointing to his time at Baylor. Saying things like “He most certainly deserves a 3rd year.”

also apparently Rhule is a much better NFL HC than Jim Harbaugh.  
Rapaport then went on to defend Sam Darnold and his play this season prior to the injury.

Does Tepper have some of the National Media on his payroll.  Because this is bizarre.  Never have I seen a HC in any sport suck the way he has so favor get the amount of love as if he is a playoff caliber Coach.

Its the media, dude.  The media is the same regardless of the topic/subject.  They gaslight and try to make you believe things that you know are not true.  Apparently us plebs do not have working eyes and brains and we need our superiors in the media to tell us what to think and believe.  Its absurd. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I wondered if they put that crew on Sunday on that game because they didn't know anything about us and would just use the talking notes. Last two games the narrative seemed to be getting worse and worse. 

Some weird names popping up with that BS online, it did make me wonder where the push is coming from. Rhule's agent I guess. Those people have no credibility in my eyes. No way you see all of this and don't talk about failure being just as likely if not more so. 

28 minutes ago, RumHam said:

They don't watch the games. They saw the stats.

I don't know what stats they were looking at... imo this isn't like the Rivera era where the team was playing well but we all could see the blunders he'd make coaching-wise.  This is like... a total dumpster fire. 

Dunno why people defend him at all.

• Pie 1