• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You mean to tell me a coach that went 9-8 got fired and Fatt Rhule still has a job?!

Ivan The Awesome

Very surprised they fired him.  His first year they were one of the most talent-void teams in the league and still won 5 games, then had winning records the last two seasons.  It’s baffling, but apparently the rift between Flores and GM Grier was too much to overcome.  Grier has made so many bad moves.  This is on par with keeping Rhule after consistent failure, or maybe even worse since he’s shown some level of HC competence.  Terrible management decision.  

• Pie 1

I have to think its about some disagreement.  It's weird how after they fired Flores, the Miami Dolphins are suddenly out of any type of Watson deal.  They also retained the GM.  Maybe Flores didn't think Tua was good enough, and the GM is convinced he's good?  I dunno but it's weird he got fired after such a rally this season.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Panthers should force Rhule's buddy Snow out, and hire Flores as Defensive Coordinator immediately. Flores is a top notch DC. With the young talent here Flores would have a dominant unit. 

Nah, Flores should take Rhule’s job.  It’s insane how much better of a coach he is.  Sadly, Flores most likely will have better options, even IF we somehow fired Rhule’s clown ass