• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep Hamilton declines Panthers interview

X-Clown

38 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Have you ever taken on a project or volunteered for something only to find out what a huge mistake you've made?  Too much to do, not enough help etc?

If you could just ignore it and face no consequences its safe to say you'd entertain the idea.

Tepper has more money than God and this clusterfug isnt fun anymore.  Billionaires dont do hard. 

He could at least pay someone competent enough to do hard.  

I'm not sure who he's listening to behind the scenes but whomever it is they should gtfo.

On 1/19/2022 at 10:35 AM, jayboogieman said:

Just no. Comparing your hurt feelings over a football team to someone being in an abusive relationship is just stupid and if you're joking, that's even worse.

How's the view up there on your high horse? Sorry the analogy triggered you but doesn't change how I feel 🤷🏿‍♂️

On 1/19/2022 at 12:56 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Truth be told, he may not be alone.

Even the guys who have interviewed with us, who's to say they don't wait and see if there's a better offer once the other job openings start getting filled?

some guys just interview for the experience of interviewing too

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I mean it’s probably simple. Eberflus has more job security than Rhule at the moment. Pep has been bounced around on 1 year issues for like the last 4.

Agree. Smart move from Pep to decline with the Panthers. The way things have been going from idiot Rhule, he may need to make an example out of someone week 5-6 and the OC will probably be the first to go. 

35 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Who knows what his reasons truly are, but on the surface Pep's rebuke sure seems somewhat damning.

Damning? Eh, maybe. I think it's really expected considering the state of the franchise--with Matt Rhule fuging it up, and firing fall guys (not that they didn't deserve it), and the fact that we don't have a franchise QB. There is no security here at the moment, and there's every reason to believe it's a lame duck year for Panthers coaches.