• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper=Two Faced

BurnNChinn

I have met, talked and interacted with Tepper several times, even joked with him. He is not what you all say he is. Besides what he says in public (he's hiring football people and letting them do their jobs), he's not here to make everyone happy. He's here to make money and eventually win, but it takes time. I personally hate the personal attacks from people who don't know and only assume.  If you don't like a business decision, then fine. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Seriously if this team makes you this miserable, just walk away. 

They really aren't worth it. Not anymore.

Yep

as the old southern saying goes ‘stand it, change it, leave it’ 

PSL holders only control whether we pay the yearly invoice.  That’s it 

I understand how he feels but it doesn’t make any difference and PSLs are nothing more than a long term rental anyway  

lot of great memories in that stadium but nothing lasts forever. Time to move on 

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep

as the old southern saying goes ‘stand it, change it, leave it’ 

PSL holders only control whether we pay the yearly invoice.  That’s it 

I understand how he feels but it doesn’t make any difference and PSLs are nothing more than a long term rental anyway  

lot of great memories in that stadium but nothing lasts forever. Time to move on 

I have no financial ties to this team. Makes it easier. I've got great memories of being a fan, but I've learned to walk away from a lot of my past and did alright. I'll do the same with this and so will everyone else whose tired of being miserable with this team  

Life will go on and there are sunny skies out there when you get away from the poo that drags you down. 

More people should learn life away from being a panthers fan.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, musicman said:

I have met, talked and interacted with Tepper several times, even joked with him. He is not what you all say he is. Besides what he says in public (he's hiring football people and letting them do their jobs), he's not here to make everyone happy. He's here to make money and eventually win, but it takes time. I personally hate the personal attacks from people who don't know and only assume.  If you don't like a business decision, then fine. 

I've tried to get this message across all of the Panthers forums. But there is so many that will make negative remarks no matter what happens.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1