• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Promotion for Suluiman

BurnNChinn

Hmm. He was touted as the team's throat cutter earlier on, the hatchet man when it came to the salary cap and players who ate more of it than they should.

And here we are about the time when those cuts are being considered. He's gotten a promotion.

Let's hope it doesn't remind anyone of the ascension of Robespierre.

• Beer 2

It's been said he is great cap guy but the moves we make leave that as quesstionable. I also heard that he should be interviewing for GM positions but that doesn't look like a thing this year either. Was hired by Hurney, have reservations about the differences in perception and reality when it comes to singing praises for guys that are apart of this much failure. 

• Pie 5
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Hmm. He was touted as the team's throat cutter earlier on, the hatchet man when it came to the salary cap and players who ate more of it than they should.

And here we are about the time when those cuts are being considered. He's gotten a promotion.

Let's hope it doesn't remind anyone of the ascension of Robespierre.

you talking about the negotiator of the Robbie Anderson contract? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 5

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's been said he is great cap guy but the moves we make leave that as quesstionable. I also heard that he should be interviewing for GM positions but that doesn't look like a thing this year either. Was hired by Hurney, have reservations about the differences in perception and reality when it comes to singing praises for guys that are apart of this much failure. 

Outside of Hurney’s magical 1st round drafting ability I don’t want anyone else. 

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Outside of Hurney’s magical 1st round drafting ability I don’t want anyone else. 

Well he built the front office that is supposed to be so great, got Rhule hired and then got fired leaving us with Rhule picking his GM. None of this is what I wanted or want. Hopefully this guy can step up but I haven't seen anything with any of these guys that looks like an actual positive. 

As far a personnel input...why? Whatever gets us to a house cleaning faster is fine with me. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1