• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship games thread

Mr. Scot

13 minutes ago, jayflip said:

I’m rooting for the Miner’s to win it all and for Jimmy G to show out these next two games solely because I think it’d be funny considering what they gave up to draft his replacement. 

This is the worst-case scenario because it probably ends with us giving up the 6th pick for Jimmy. Fitter and rhule will try to sell us on the fact "he's played in two Superbowl's". 

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, winning a SB... that'll show 'em the error of their ways! 😆

Then they flip Jimmy G to us for two 1sts and Brian Burns. 🙃

That second part scares the poo outta me. The first part, it’s not so much a “got ‘em” sentiment as I’d be genuinely fascinated how it plays out in SF this off-season and going forward with Lance’s hopeful development vs whatever happens with Jimmy G Spot. 

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

I like Joe Burrow and it would be good for the league to see another young quarterback reach his first Super Bowl in his second season. And let's be honest Chiefs fans are getting a little insufferable now talking like a dynasty.

I mean 3 Super Bowls in 3 years with the best qb in the league is a dynasty.

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I mean 3 Super Bowls in 3 years with the best qb in the league is a dynasty.

Only walking away with one kind of dings the dynasty label though no? By that logic the Seahawks could say the same. Winning this one would certainly help though.