• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship games thread

Mr. Scot

Just now, 45catfan said:

The OT favor is returned to the Chiefs from last week.  Now they know how it feels not being able to answer the other team's score.  They even had the ball first.  No excuses. 

Lol do even follow the NFL. The Chiefs lost that exact way 3 years ago to the Patriots and then tried to get the OT rule changed, they were voted down by teams (including the Bills themselves). Then Reid and others even after last week commented that they need to change the OT rules. Reid/Mahomes/other Chiefs have never made any excuses. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Don't insult Zac Taylor like that by comparing him to Drhule. 

Tom Brady wouldn't be able to drag Rhule to the divisional round. He's that bad. He has been outcoached in 95% of his games.  

This is sensational and dumb, every fanbase in the league feels they have some exclusive rights contract with suck 

altogether it’s irrelevant, anyways. you don’t make draft selections on the basis of the upcoming season in a vacuum anyways

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

so proud of Cincy... this is a mirror of the 2003 Panthers team

Best part for them is, Tom Brady ain't waiting on the other side.

Freaking Panthers make it twice and end up facing Brady in one and get sacrificed on the altar of Manning in the other.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

We were team of destiny in 2003, I don’t see it happening. Especially if Rams win tonight

LA isn't as good as that Patriots team we ran up against in 2003 and (I take no pleasure in saying this) Burrow is a better quarterback than Delhomme.  I wouldn't count them out so easily.  

The Bengals also didn't knock the Chiefs' starting QB out early in the game like we did to McNabb either.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

They'll be ok. I like Mahomes but the Bengals getting in gives hope to other franchises that have been stuck in a rut. The Chiefs will be competing for another title next year Mahomes is just that good.

It’s a real bad look for them because bengals aren’t close to being in the same class as them and they played scared and timid the entire second half. Mahomes included.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yes they were good adjustments but at the end of the day with Reid’s track record and experience along with Mahomes’ and their recent playoff success to blow that lead at home in this situation is flat out unacceptable. The Chiefs are such a significantly better team than the Bengals and the first half was indicative of that, they just choked it away badly in the 2nd half.

If Rams get by their kryptonite tonight I think Stafford gets his ring this year.

I love this Bengals run, it has been great. The thought of them in the Super Bowl against the Rams D-Line is legit terrifying. If the Rams win, Bengals are going to have to max protect every play or Donald and He Who Shall Not Be Named are going to set sack records.

• Pie 1