• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what is Rhule's job now?

KillerKat

9 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Why didn’t make hires like this to begin with? 
not only do I think he is a shitty coach I believe he is not invested in the team and is gonna jump ship as soon as an opportunity presents itself. What a disaster hire he has been

I mean it hasn’t worked so far…I agree.  He is the coach so we can just bash the guy for another 9 months or keep positive.  The whole sport has basically written him off atp so l am just hoping the draft goes well.

Edited by Shocker

58 minutes ago, CRA said:

Everyone knows a Matt Rhule.   Everyone has had a boss that doesn’t know what they are doing and fugs up the works by adding their touch so they look and feel in charge.  

That's usually when I quit because it's a sign of a terrible organization. 

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Rhule makes 3 good hires and gets even more shet.  He can’t win right now

He's in the big chair and there are 32 of those jobs on the planet.  You will get poo on and everybody will blame everything on you, but they'll also cup your balls and proclaim you a genius when things are going well. 

And yes it can be unfair and fans and the media are morons who don't know anything but that's the nature of a job like that.  Pay me a gazillion dollars and I'll listen to everybody on this board call me stupid every day.  poo I already do that for free.

• Beer 3

24 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Rhule makes 3 good hires and gets even more shet.  He can’t win right now

And rightfully so - it's self-inflicted. The clown came in thinking he was smarter than the NFL and would work his overrated college magic (green QB jerseys because "green means go"...joke), got his ass kicked for two years and looked straight up clueless while it happened, and is finally doing what he should have done in the first place after somehow retaining his job. These hires appear to be steps in the right direction but is it even really of his own accord?

Until he proves otherwise, dude's a hack. Long way to respectability after what's happened these past seasons and a few hires that may or may not be his idea only starts to move the needle.

• Pie 3

35 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Why didn’t make hires like this to begin with? 
not only do I think he is a shitty coach I believe he is not invested in the team and is gonna jump ship as soon as an opportunity presents itself. What a disaster hire he has been

You know crap is getting weird when I pie 4corners.

• Pie 1

I think Rhule has done everything he’s needed to do so far with the coaching staff. He made some pretty decent hires. I have confidence that Scott and Dan will put a team in front of him that can win. Might not be a great team, but a decent one. And it will be up to him to deliver.