• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TheWolverine.com: “Matt Rhule tops Michigans wish list, sources confirmed”

Kraybrothers

5 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

You do realize that McAdoo has a better career win percentage than Rhule right?

As shitty as it would be, it would STILL be an upgrade.

That's how bad Rhule has been.

Ben Mcadoo won more games his first year as a HC in NY than Matt Rhule has in two years here, and that's with the benefit of an extra game in 2021.

jim halpert GIF

• Pie 7

20 minutes ago, Kraybrothers said:

Kinda funny all the crybabies here might have to deal with intern coach Ben McAdoo now

McAdoo is a better coach than Rhule.  Our ST coach too.  If we defaulted to an interim guy that wouldn't be anything to cry about.  It would be a celebration.  Rhule era would be over and whoever the temp is gets the NFL more than Rhule. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Flores is still out there too, I would love to have him but owners may be afraid of him now.

well, it's hard to be employed by the NFL while you are suing them.  So I would say Flores is out for the time being. 

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, t96 said:

Look as much as we want Rhule gone, for it to happen at this point isn't ideal. The best HC candidates are already off the market. Unless we want to revisit Bieniemy, which I'd be 100% for.

Not really. Plenty of good options out there, even with the guys that have been hired and Flores tanking his career. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

17 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Bieniemy sucks. He would be a colossal failure

At this point I want Rhule to go so I don't have to hear all the whining around here anymore

There’s no way you believe a message board designed (in part) specifically to “whine” about the professional football team of the Carolinas will stop doing the thing it has never once since day one stopped doing?

Youre Crazy Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1