• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread

Zod

Just now, CPantherKing said:

He hesitated and choked in the pocket. Run pass run pass going off in his head. Should have been cool and decisive. Give his receiver a chance to make a play. I'm not talking about his desperation throw after he lost track of everything.

lol he just carried his team to a super bowl

youre a loser and we all see through the shtick

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you're good seeing Miller hoist up another Lombardi trophy you might as well go ahead and jump ship pal.

I won’t lose any sleep over it that’s for sure. Don’t really care or think that much about non-Panthers and no I won’t jump ship but have fun with that

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. I felt certain after 2015 that we were gonna be in the mix for the foreseeable future. Yeah... that uh... that didn't exactly pan out.

Fair but they do have a franchise QB on a rookie deal, teams with that typically do very well for a little while.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

My money is on Burrow never sees another SB or Championship game ala Mark Sanchez or Dan Marino after their second season.

Sanchez was never that good, just had a good defense.  

Marino comparison could be valid, but you never can tell.  They definitely need to upgrade the Oline though.  Maybe we can convince them to trade with us.  Top ten oline pick and they give us their first and second.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yep. This isn't college, where you take freshmen and groom them for four years and win it all. The NFL is forever WIN NOW. People crap on "win now" but it's the way. Meanwhile in Carolina: We're going to be ELITE in three seasons from now!

Panthers will have 1 playoff appearance and 0 wins 3 years from now.  And you’ll like it!