• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How short a leash will Rhule have next season?

Jmac

Depends what the schedule is and the nature of the losses.

If we open with like two games against the Bucs and a team like the Chiefs, Bills, ect...Then we could start 0-4 and only be a little warm.

But if we open with teams like the Jets, Falcons, Giants, Jags, ect....And start 0-4 with that? Then he be gone by week 5.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Asaria said:

Depends what the schedule is and the nature of the losses.

If we open with like two games against the Bucs and a team like the Chiefs, Bills, ect...Then we could start 0-4 and only be a little warm.

But if we open with teams like the Jets, Falcons, Giants, Jags, ect....And start 0-4 with that? Then he be gone by week 5.

This is what Fowler mentioned on WFNZ today. It really depends on how the schedule falls. 

He survived this past season and is still somehow our coach. He will probably play out this season regardless of the outcome. Tepper still has yet to speak on the situation and that doesn’t instill much confidence. Will another losing season be enough for Tepper to forget about his ego and do the right thing for the franchise or will we still be talking about Jay-Z’s 7 years?

10 Ls is the number I think would get him canned for good.

With some luck, NFC south dropping talents, and young panthers growing........Rhule *could* fall into a 9 win division winning team gift..... I know some here would call that hell, but not me. Afterwards in the playoff anything could happen.... 

Edited by Basbear

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Tepper is just embarrassed about it at this point and fears he'll fug up just as bad next time so he's just going to stay silent and hide. I hope his kickball team does every bit as badly to further put the spotlight on his incompetent pro sports management.

He called it kickball. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Pie 1