• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone knows Rhule is desperate.

Zod

4 hours ago, ChibCU said:

We've truly entered the trifecta of poo for the franchise:

1) No hope for the playoffs

2) Lack draft capital

3) Not in a great salary cap situation

How does one franchise check the above three boxes and still keep it's coach that got them in that spot? I am putting blame on Tepper because of the personnel and drafting power he handed Rhule on Day 1. 

FIFY

• Beer 1

I recall last season when we signed Cam back and the town was electric.  The mojo since then has totally gone south.  At this point it is an amazing long shot Rhule can turn this around.  Everyone is against him.  If he does turn it around he is worlds better than people are giving him credit for right now.

He is the coach and we should all probably be pulling for him here.  People are so full of hate these days.

Edited by Shocker

7 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We absolutely should have.  

All Teddy would have done is get us 2-3 more wins and we’d be picking 13th instead of 6th with a 2nd round pick.

Thats not changing much….

If anything trading for Darnold SHOULD give an indication to Tepper as to who he’s got running this team. 

A dude who’s a good but not great coach that couldn’t deliver on his Darnold gamble.

7 hours ago, davos said:

Why is Tepper willingly embarrassing himself to this degree? It really is awful to be a fan right now. I can’t imagine many players will want to come here.

I think the only reason Tepper hasn't fired Rhule is because of his own ego. Tepper is a loud talking, big balls, show off owner. He endorsed Rhule so much as a savior to this franchise when he hired him that he is embarrassed to admit that it was a wrong hire. He is willing to waste this season with Rhule to give him his "3 years" instead of admitting a mistake. Some people would rather sink with the boat than abandon ship. 

44 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I recall last season when we signed Cam back and the town was electric.  The mojo since then has totally gone south.  At this point it is an amazing long shot Rhule can turn this around.  Everyone is against him.  If he does turn it around he is worlds better than people are giving him credit for right now.

He is the coach and we should all probably be pulling for him here.  People are so full of hate these days.

We know he can’t turn it around. He doesn’t know that he’s incompetent at this level. That’s the real problem and why everyone hates him. He makes bad decisions that are setting us further back but he’s oblivious to his mistakes. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Rhule is willing to sale the farm to get above. 500 this year. 

Been saying this for ages.

But the "year in a vacuum" fans who insisted that Rhule would only remain here for another year with absolutely no control were as stupid and naive as ever.

Funny how those guys don't show up and spout their "Tepper is gonna brass-ball Rhule and take his power away!" theories anymore.

• Pie 2