• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Kaepernick

NAS

4 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Can anyone imagine Sam Darnold leading the Panthers to the playoffs?  A Super Bowl?

Nope, me neither.

If Kaepernick remains in good shape physically, he would be an immediate upgrade. 

You are talking about trading a turd for a questionably better turd.  Still a turd at the end of the year. I cannot imagine Kap leading any team there either.  This logic of well they are better than Sam or whatever is really some screwed up logic.  

Edited by Barney
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Captroop said:

Surprised to find that a lot of the same people who won't consider the guy who kneels are all in on the guy who rapes. 

Its really no weirder than the SJWs that ignore the fact that Kaep was ass-cheeks at football.

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Beer 2

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

10 mil? Maybe vet minimum, he ain't been playing for a while.

Nah. You gotta pay a guy better than that as a starter. And it would still be less than we're paying Darnold to ride the pine.

Honestly, I think Kap's been away too long and I didn't think he was really that good. His Super Bowl appearance was greatly because of the tough games Alex Smith had won for the 49ers before Smith was lost to a concussion. 

Still, if he'll come here, play out the season and work at winning some games, $10 million would be a bargain for us and a big paycheck for him.

9 hours ago, Wes21 said:

In the end it doesn't really matter.  Kap doesn't want to play.  So even if we got down the road with him on the verge of signing him, his last card to play will be to ask for an astronomical dollar figure and blame us for not being serious when we turn it down.  Our name will get dragged thru the mud.  Good times.

He will non-stop talk about being blackballed form the league til and after his death. There will be documentaries about this non-stop, shocked Netflix doesnt have over 4 right now.

People have forgotten two other facts about this joker. One Denver/John Elway begged him to play and take a minor play cut form his 16 or so contract. He declined, hmmmmm I wonder why....... Then a couple years ago he was going to hold a try-out for NFL teams, but made INSANE demands like hundreds of thousand in cash cause they care going be selling ads form it (LOLLOLOLOLOLLLLOLOL) and the other was he refused to sign the form everybody has to sign about if injury happens its not the fault of NFL/owner of the field. Hes in full clown mode and droves of social signaling fools make him the face of injustice.......about NFL that pays millions. Hes doesnt even vote, compete joker. Got a psycho GF and a funny as fug family story as well. I mean another HUGE joke is sweat-shop slave-driving Nike is giving him millions for "reasons" and hes stands for injustices!!! LOL Im out on that....  

Edited by Basbear