• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

20 minutes ago, Delhommie17 said:

I really wouldn’t worry about the Saints being in the “lead” right now haha. It’s anyones game at this point. We’re still very much in it..

At this rate I say we save our players/picks....this is insane!  If we do lose to the TAINTS...look no further than RHULE being the problem....he should have been fired already...but who am I other than a Huddler and Original PSL Owner "OG"

8 hours ago, Smittymoose said:

No it wouldn’t, because Watson is a guaranteed franchise QB. No draft pick will ever be nearly as sure as getting a guy in his prime that has put up elite seasons. 

I’m referring to what we would be giving up. Watson also hasn’t played in over a year and will have a lot of mental distractions now. Maybe he will be the same, maybe not. 

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

So Watson gets to help make personnel decisions, like he did in Houston? That was what started their downfall.

It was just the opposite, actually. Was not happy they traded Nuk Hopkins, but they talked him off the ledge. Then the next offseason Easterby/Caserio went and hired a HC without consulting him after the McNairs had promised Watson he’d have a say before any more big moves were made. 

Amazing the number of casual NFL fans who are so confidently wrong about so many things. 

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, ENCPantherfan2 said:

Regardless of what happens, it needs to happen soon because were in legal tampering period now and the Panthers still need to make a few FA moves. 

I feel certain a trade will be done, whether to here or somewhere else (Seattle, New Orleans, and Cleveland), in a few days if not today.  Too much on the line for all the teams to not get something done ASAP.  Especially with the amount of compensation on the line - no team wants this to drag out past the start of free agency.

I'm leaning strongly towards the Saints right now.  I think they wrap it up today.

• Pie 1