• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

He's horrible.

And this is someone who liked him in the pre-draft process... but you just gotta know when to accept your losses.  I haven't seen a rookie look as overwhelmed as him in a long, long time.  Accuracy is putrid.  Pocket presence is awful - people crap on the Jets OL but he was a big reason they looked as bad as they did.

Could he turn it around, absolutely.  But Jets would be smart to not bank on him.  Like yeah give him another chance for sure but don't turn down a franchise QB either because of a belief in Wilson

I just think NYC is a terrible area for him. 

5 minutes ago, RJK said:

The Saints might just be trying to force carolina into an arms race they know they can't win to get tepper to sell the farm and cripple the franchise for the next decade. 3d chess

I agree.  It just doesn't make sense for them...  that being said, fug them.  If Watson narrows it down to just us, and thats clear between both us and HOU, the price may come down a bit.

Also, after we acquire Watson, we should sign Armstead as @TheCasillassuggested earlier, just to further their cap hell for fuging with us on this deal.

38 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

You can and should be mad at ownership for botching 2019 through 2022 off seasons and hires such that they can’t even attract the QBs they want.  With all the high picks and inherited players Carolina at worst should be a loaded roster that is a QB away from winning.  Instead they aren’t even close to that

Which is something we cant change! 

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Wilson had 9 tds and 11 ints in 13 games.

Mills had 16 TDs and 10 ints in 11 games. 

Why on earth would they want that bust of a QB?

Browns offer is poo. 

I went to Houston’s last home game this past season and came away REALLY impressed with Mills. He was dropping some real dimes all afternoon